Commissions Closed. Probably won't open anymore because my own projects are doing so well now, sorry!
I will try to keep this information up to date. (last updated 1 april. 2020)
I discuss every commission individually before setting a price, BUT you can check these links to get an idea of what I’ll ask:
- Contact me with your idea. I’ll discuss it shortly. Have this info ready please:
- Character references (start with these!)
- What kind of commission? (simple, normal, big, project?)
- Summary of scene and action, mention what’s important to you.
- If not specified otherwise: I will draw ponies semi-anthro with hooves.
- I sometimes stream commissions now, if you don’t want your drawing to be streamed, you will need to let me know specificly!
- I’ll make a sketch first that you can review to your liking to a reasonable degree.
I use paypal and will send you an invoice once we’ve agreed on a price. DO NOT write anything commission-related in the invoice! I will only refund projects that I have not started on at all.
- Payments are upfront, otherwise the commission queue will be a mess and I lose a lot of time. I can refund a commission if I haven’t started on it, but please have a valid reason!
- I’ll send a paypal invoice once agreed, make sure you’ve read the legal details below as well!
I always keep a tight communication with who I’m working with. Most commissions are completed well within 7 days if communication with you is easy.
If you’re commissioning a nsfw design you acknowledge that you are at least 18 years old. In any case I reserve the right to post, edit, profit from or use the finished product to my choosing. You can buy those rights if you’d be interested.
If you wanna buy the workfile (.psd or .sai) you can do so for $5!
I can do special commissions too but the price would be discussed accordingly:
-dakimakura designs (no ocs)
Discord: Tom Hoodie#6453 (Primary)!